Monday, November 9, 2009

random actions

I love it when characters go running off and doing silly things for basically no reason. Yesterday, my main character suddenly felt terrified and ran away from the garden. Today, because a good song came up on her (i.e., my) iPod, she decided to take off for a sprint all around the garden, laughing and singing all the way. It's actually making me smile.


...when stuck writing, some people fall back on quoting books, or movies, or having characters sing "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall". While I pride myself on never having gotten *quite* that desperate... my characters do tend to listen to music. A lot. This year's character has a music collector for a father, which means she has a good knowledge base lurking in her head. That paired with listening to music as I write (which I basically always do), means LOTS OF FREE WORDS WOOOOOO!

^~_~^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
NaNo '09! - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger